Reach Streamed Audio Content
The move to audio programmatic advertising comes at a time when the industry is seeing a significant shift in audio advertising techniques. Audio advertising is fraud protected, works well on mobile and in terms of reach is beginning to rival TV ads. Spotify, Pandora, Podcasts and iHeartRadio are just the beginning to the opportunity. Audio ads are beginning to rival TV ads in terms of reach and according to research by RAJAR (Radio Joint Audience Research)3.7 million adults listen to podcasts, which is around 6.5% of the adult population. In the U.S., radio leads all other platforms when it comes to weekly reach, connecting with 93% of the American population aged between 12 and 54.
When you advertise in an audio space, you’re out there on your own. The time you’ve paid for is yours and yours alone, because you’re not competing with other adverts, or a limited screen space. Put simply, listeners can’t listen to anything else while they’re listening to an audio advertisement, so the engagement is a massive factor for placing audio ads.
Why Programmatic Audio?
- Target on-the-go consumers. Non-visual messages effectively reach mobile users without sacrificing engagement.
- Use current radio assets. Use your radio assets for audio across all devices and operating systems.
- Avoid ad clutter. The time you’ve paid for is yours and yours alone, because you’re not competing with other ads.
Audio Creative Requirements
- Audio Length: 15 or 30 seconds.
- Audio Bitrate: Preferably above 192kpbs
- File Type: .mp3, .ogg
- File Size: Less than 100mb
Receive Your Complimentary Coastside Media Online Business Review
The Coastside Media business review is an automated needs assessment report that scans the web and analyzes your business’s digital marketing. The report shows how your business stacks up online in key marketing categories. The insights provide your business with great intel highlighting gaps in your marketing so you can find optimal solutions to address your key business needs.