Connected TV and Over-the-Top
What is Connected TV and Over-the-Top?
Coastside Media has access to buy premium Connected TV (CTV) and Over-the-Top (OTT) inventory across some of the top streaming services – including Sling TV, AT&T TV, Discovery+, Hulu, Philo, fuboTV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and more. This is a great way to reach your target audience in a full-screen, high quality environment across connected devices such as Roku, Google Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, AndroidTV, XBOX, PlayStation, and SamsungTV.
Connected TV (CTV): Any type of TV screen that can stream digital video, whether through a built-in Smart TV platform, dedicated streaming device, or game console.
Over-the-Top (OTT): TV content accessed through the internet, without going through a cable or satellite set-top box. This is not exclusive to TV, but also includes TV content delivered to desktop web, mobile web, and mobile app formats. Watching Netflix or Hulu on a laptop browser is considered OTT.
Why Connected TV?
- Enhanced Ad Quality: Connected TV allows brands to create highly personalized and highly targeted ads with exceptional visual quality and stereo sound. Few other environments allow for the same full-screen interactions with your customers.
- High Completion Rates: We’ve all grown up watching channels full of ads, so we’re comfortable simply letting marketing messages run their course. The majority of our campaigns finish with +95% completion rates.
- Premium Inventory: Access television-quality full episode content.
- Video Resolution: Minimum resolution of 1280×720
- Audio Bitrate: Preferably 192 kpbs
- File Type: MP4 or MOV
- File Size: Less than 100mb
- Video Length: 15 or 30 seconds
Receive Your Complimentary Coastside Media Online Business Review
The Coastside Media business review is an automated needs assessment report that scans the web and analyzes your business’s digital marketing. The report shows how your business stacks up online in key marketing categories. The insights provide your business with great intel highlighting gaps in your marketing so you can find optimal solutions to address your key business needs.